Five Step Action Plan For Businesses Looking To Do Social Media Management
Category : Social Media
Social Media Management Action Plan in 5 Easy Steps!
1.) Set Solid And Sensible Goals: Determine exactly what you want to get out of your social media efforts. Establish some solid yet sensible goals for what you expect to accomplish.
2.) Pick Your Platforms: You need to then determine which social media platforms to use in your social media marketing campaign. A great place to start is Facebook and once you feel comfortable test out some others.
3.) Design A Content Strategy: It is important that you post responsibly by developing a trustworthy content strategy. You need to develop trust so people believe that you are a business professional.
4.) Get Social: It is important that you get social and develop a following by sharing, liking, and commenting with others on the platform. You need to try and set aside at least a half hour in the morning and in the evening to get social at first.
5.) Manage And Track Your Online Profile: Just as you do with your offline reputation you need to manage and track your online reputation. It is important that you protect what you have worked so hard to build.
Social Media Action Plan:
- Your Website: http://www.example.com
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/example
- Add us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/example
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/example
- Linkedin: Worlds Largest Professional Network https://www.linkedin.com/example
- Engage with us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/example
- Pin it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/example
Everyone likes a good blog post – don’t forget to share. Feel free to leave your thoughts below.