People are using smart phones as their personal computers. By 2014, it’s forecasted more individuals will access content using mobile technology compared to utilizing a pc.
Google recommends a responsive web design for mobile. Which means, now is the time for companies to get your website enhanced for mobile use, and also to begin integrating your inbound marketing methods together with your mobile website, create Smartphone Applications, QR codes and sms mobile marketing messages to ensure that you can begin taking full benefit of mobile’s marketing possibilities, increase your leads and sales.
- According to Google 71% of people do a search on their mobile device to find your website BECAUSE they saw your ad online or in a newspaper.
- The growth of the iPhone was 10 times faster than the growth of America Online. (Source: Neilson)
- It takes 26 hours for the average person to report a lost wallet. It takes 68 minutes for them to report a lost phone. (Source: Unisys)
- It takes 90 minutes for the average person to respond to an email. It takes 90 seconds for the average person to respond to a text message. (Source: CTIA.org)
- 70 percent of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour. (Source: Mobile Marketer)
- 90 percent of all U.S. citizens have their mobile device within reach 24/7. (Source: Morgan Stanley).
And this is only the beginning. We are still in the days of the Wild Wild West when it comes to mobile marketing and app development.
Ask for Jeremy Mandile Today to Discuss your Mobile Campaign!
Office Phone: 503-560-7884