Are you using video to advertise and market your business correctly? If not, this is the time to start captivating a wider audience! Let us help you build your business. Here are 10 tips below that can help you today:
1. Make them short.
- Whether you are loading videos to YouTube.com, or pre-selling products on your blog, keep your videos to approximately five minutes. Create more content by breaking a extended video into multiple videos. If this is something you do not want to do, then look into a local internet marketing company.
2. Publish videos on your websites.
- You should use video sales letters to focus on the primary points of the regular sales page. You may even use videos to exhibit just what the technique is, and the easiest way to use it. Request your satisfied clients to offer you video testimonial.
- Upload your videos on your YouTube channel by keyword research. These are the words individuals are using to locate or find information about your company or niche. After your research is performed you will need to add those keywords to your title, headline and description of the video along with a backlink to your website or sales page.
4. Know your intent and reason for your video before you begin.
- Prior to deciding to film, select one purpose for that video. Can it be to acquire clients? Send site visitors to your website? Pre-sell a product? Base all of your video around that primary goal. You do not want to confuse your audiences by supplying too many options.
5. Produce a proactive approach.
- You need to create a minumum of one proactive approach inside your video, in which you tell people exactly what you would like them to do and why. For example: “Go to worldwide (web.yourdomain.com) to seize Part 2 of the video–but hurry, it is offered free for a limited time only.”
6. Encourage comments.
- If you are posting your videos online, or on your blog, encourage comments (even questionable ones). The more people discuss your videos, a greater number of your visitors will go back to your page to determine what is new within the discussion.
7. Use social networking to jump start the viral effect.
- If you’d like your video to go viral, you need to share it. One method is to connect to, or embed your video inside your other social media site pages like Twitter or Bebo.
8. Blog relating to your video.
- An additional way to market your video is always blog about this. Or you can pay local internet marketing company a monthly fee for complete blog management. In the event you embed your video inside your blog, then encourage your website visitors to bookmark it using, Digg.com or StumbleUpon.com, or share it on, GooglePlus.com, Facebook.com, and Twitter.com.
9. Request your Joint venture partners to discuss your video with their prospects and clients.
- Marketing your video is actually asking your JV partners to talk about it inside their news letters, blogs, and with their social networking contacts.
10. Put your relevant videos on the Compact Disk/DVD and supply it totally free.
- You will be able to create a physical email list from the people that provide you their mailing address. Make certain you have an upsell that is ultimately at the end of the video. You then put your video on the Compact disk or DVD, and then you give it away free of charge. Be sure they are aware that they will be charged the shipping and handling fees, when sent to their home or office.
If you want to scale your business, you need to be able to generate traffic on-demand, and lot’s of it. If you don’t have systems in place for your business, then I encourage you to invest your time into getting serious about your Marketing.
Contact Jeremy Mandile for advanced consulting.